Aug 5, 2020
Having debt doesn’t make you a
failure. Failing doesn’t make you a failure. In this episode, we
talk about getting comfortable with our shortcomings so we can
learn from them and continue to move forward with our
First, what we’re watching on
Netflix: Fastest Cars, The Single Wives, Indian Matchmaking, Love
on the Spectrum, The Last Dance, The Office (still).
Shoutouts: @debtfreesis, @touristyaf & @natnatpena from @thehappycactusclub!
3 Ways to Get Comfortable with
Serious Talking points:
- Michael says educational debt is worth the
investment. Do you agree?
your friends and family view your debt and your
- Alisa’s biggest failure in college and how it
importance of “balcony” people in your life to cheer you
to move forward with failure by acknowledging your fear
- Embracing your inner child when it comes to
debt and failure
you want to give generously, you can’t give what you don’t
- Keeping your goals and purpose in
to pay off debt
- Snowball method: pay your smallest balance off
- Avalanche method: pay your highest interest
rate off first
- Saving money by staying home!
Michael Jordan’s failures
If you have questions for
Michael or Alisa (or both of us), please submit them for “Serious
Fam Q&A” at firstname.lastname@example.org
More from Alisa:
More from Michael: